Divine Masculine Energy
In this post, I will talk about the divine masculine. I will tackle the following points:
- What are its main qualities
- In what cases is more beneficial to channel masculine energy?
- What are the behaviors of excessive masculine energy and of lack of it?
- 5 tips I personally use in order to be in tune and enhance my masculine qualities!
Let me start saying I am not talking about men and women. I am talking about masculine and feminine energies that all of us have inside. We all have both polarities, and it is good to find a balance between both. Apart from this balance though, these 2 energies have their own qualities and if you master the channeling of these, you can become extremely efficient while not losing touch with your natural flow and the rhythms of the Universe.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN QUALITIES OF THE DIVINE MASCULINE?
- Desire for structure
In our present patriarchal society, we value a lot all these qualities and dismiss the feminine ones (which I will explain in the next post). The feminine ones bring us more close to nature, to our inner truth and also connect us with our intuition.
IN WHAT CASES IS MORE BENEFICIAL TO CHANNEL MASCULINE ENERGY?
Although we need a balance in between both energies (masculine and feminine) in order to be living a fulfilled and balanced life which walks us to our full potential, here I will expose some examples in which is extremely beneficial and necessary to tap into our masculine:
- When you need to finish your thesis
- In order to manage your team successfully
- To go to the gym regularly
- To start a diet and finish it successfully
- When you need to assess the pros and cons of an important decision
- In order to organize a routine for your life and manage it successfully
- When you need to say NO to your neighbor when he asks if you can bring his kids to school the day you reserved for yourself
Interesting uh? These are very important things in order to lead a successful life and have a good performance.
WHAT ARE THE BEHAVIORS OF EXCESSIVE MASCULINE ENERGY AND OF LACK OF IT
However, when we have too much masculine energy we are:
- Afraid of taking risks, even when we know it would be beneficial.
- Saying no to everything
- In need for everything to be planned and feeling very uncomfortable when changes occur
- Not flexible at all
- Overly attached to routines
- Resistant to real change
And when we lack masculine energy:
- We are not able to stay focused,
- We don’t have a structure in life
- We are unconscious about decisions we make
- We lose things often
- We are too impulsive and have regrets later
- Difficult to make decisions and torturing ourselves when doing so
- Not finishing projects
- Getting distracted very easily
- Being very disorganized
5 PRACTICAL TIPS TO TAP INTO YOUR MASCULINE
At the end of this video I explain some exercises I PERSONALLY USE in order to tap into my masculine (At the minute 6:25):
I hope it helps!