The divine feminine energy
In this post, I will talk about the divine feminine. These will be the points to unfold:
- What are it’s main qualities?
- In what cases is more beneficial to channel feminine energy?
- What are the behaviors of excessive feminine energy and of lack of it?
- Tips and exercises I personally use in order to be in tune and enhance my feminine qualities!
As I explained in the last post about masculine energy, when I talk about the divine feminine and divine masculine I don’t talk about men and women. I talk about having access to these two energies inside ourselves. We all have both, and they help us to master and flow successfully in different aspects of our lives. Loads of our personality is defined by the qualities of these energies.
An example would be: someone might be more intuitive by nature and someone else might have to put more effort into developing this skill. The same counts with other characteristics such as discipline, logic, and perseverance (qualities from the divine masculine) or creativity, compassion and intuition (which are characteristics of the feminine).
In this video where I talk about the divine masculine, I give a metaphor that helped me to understand the general characteristics of both energies (min 2:20):
WHAT ARE THE MAIN QUALITIES OF THE DIVINE FEMININE?
- Connexion with the occult and darkness
- The invisible
All or most of the feminine characteristics which empower women have been underestimated, stigmatized and ridiculed for centuries as a result of living in a patriarchal society, where women have been diminished for a long time. From the middle ages, when “witches”(women in contact with nature and the power of healing) were haunted, to the period of Enlightenment, where reason and the palpable world were the most valuable and credible values.
IN WHAT CASES IS MORE BENEFICIAL TO CHANNEL FEMININE ENERGY?
Although we humans need both energies in order to be in balance and lead a centered and aligned life, here some situation in which the feminine energy would be extremely beneficial to channel:
- To trust the process
- To take a break from that project you have been working for hours and enjoy a stroll in nature
- You’ve told something to your best friend and are unsure if this was the right decision, but right after you experience synchronicities which assures you this was exactly what you were meant to do
- To choose from your gut
- To say yes to adventure
- To say yes to risk.
Nice right? I love feminine energy because it turns life magic and juicy.
WHAT ARE THE BEHAVIORS OF EXCESSIVE FEMININE ENERGY AND OF LACK OF IT
When we have too little feminine energy
- We are stiff in life and missed the soul of it. Too caught up in routines and work
- We are selfish and only think about ourselves
- We are disconnected from our emotions
- We don’t trust or even hear our intuition
- Inability to trust the process
- Inability to let go
- Feeling uncomfortable with receiving
- Disconnected from the cosmos
And when we have too much feminine energy:
- We are dispersed
- We are unable to ground
- We have no concrete direction
- We have loads of ideas that we never put into practice
PRACTICAL TIPS TO TAP INTO YOUR FEMININE
At the end of this video I explain some exercises that I PERSONALLY USE in order to tap into my divine feminine:
I hope it helped!